Best Car Extended Warranty Reviews
You've just got the car, but should you rest easy? Not quite; not until you've got the level of protection that an extended car warranty brings. If you want the absolute best protection for your new prized asset, then take a look below at the best auto warranty companies that we've reviewed below. Each offers FREE, no-obligation quotes and the type of comprehensive coverage protection that makes sleeping at night very easy:
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with zero complaints.
- A+ rating with A.M. Best, which is an organization that grades insurance providers based on criteria such as financial stability.
- Mercury was named one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes.com for three years in a row.
- There are multiple coverage options to choose from, so you can easily pick a plan that suits your budget.
- Payment plans are available, and no interest is charged.
- You can take your car to any licensed repair facility in the US or Canada.
- Warranties include extra benefits such as roadside assistance, tire protection and rental vehicle assistance.
- Payments are made directly to the repair facility, making it quick and stress-free for you.
- Should you decide to sell your car, the coverage is transferable.
- Mercury offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Endurance offers top of the line vehicle protection plans, backed up by the finest customer service in the industry. Their plans are accepted by any licensed repair facility nationwide and payments are made directly to the mechanic. Like autoPOM, Endurance is an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A rating with AM Best. They also offer 24-hour roadside assistance and rental coverage (no deductible for up to 5 days).
At Endurance, finding the right coverage plan to fit your needs is their #1 priority. In fact, they're so sure that you'll be satisfied with their coverage, they offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.
Please note however, coverage in California is not offered at this time.
Instead of clicking through several confusing options, you are connected with an online specialist who guides you through the selection process. The specialist collects information about your vehicle to ensure that you get the best coverage and price.
CARCHEX has a 99.9% customer satisfaction rate, backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Please note however, cars more than 10 yrs old and/or with more than 125,000 miles may not qualify. Also, coverage in California, Missouri and Washington is not offered at this time.