Best Car Extended Warranty Reviews
You've just got the car, but should you rest easy? Not quite; not until you've got the level of protection that an extended car warranty brings. If you want the absolute best protection for your new prized asset, then take a look below at the best auto warranty companies that we've reviewed below. Each offers FREE, no-obligation quotes and the type of comprehensive coverage protection that makes sleeping at night very easy:
Autopom prides itself on delivering the absolute best price for coverage and has gone as far as offering a "beat any competitor’s price" guarantee:
Find a better price anywhere else and Autopom promises to reward you with a $25 gift card.
Here are our top 8 reasons for selecting Autopom as your #1 option:
- Autopom offers a 30 day money back guarantee
- 24-hour roadside assistance, trip interruption coverage, tire protection and vehicle rental assistance are key add-ons to the coverage plans offered by Autopom
- Payment plans come with a convenient no-fee structure
- Autopom disburses payments directly to the repair facility of your choice
- Providers listed by Autopom are all backed by AM Best “A” rating
- Autopom is a nationwide seller and is one of a handful of companies licensed by California regulators to sell mechanical breakdown insurance
- Each agent at Autopom delivers high-quality service based on sound customer care principles. Dedicated, courteous, professional and knowledgeable are just a few of the hallmarks of Autopom agents.
- Manage your vehicle protection plan with Autopom’s easy to use and convenient online platform
Endurance offers top of the line vehicle protection plans, backed up by the finest customer service in the industry. Their plans are accepted by any licensed repair facility nationwide and payments are made directly to the mechanic. Like autoPOM, Endurance is an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A rating with AM Best. They also offer 24-hour roadside assistance and rental coverage (no deductible for up to 5 days).
At Endurance, finding the right coverage plan to fit your needs is their #1 priority. In fact, they're so sure that you'll be satisfied with their coverage, they offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.
Please note however, coverage in California is not offered at this time.
Instead of clicking through several confusing options, you are connected with an online specialist who guides you through the selection process. The specialist collects information about your vehicle to ensure that you get the best coverage and price.
CARCHEX has a 99.9% customer satisfaction rate, backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Please note however, cars more than 10 yrs old and/or with more than 125,000 miles may not qualify. Also, coverage in California, Missouri and Washington is not offered at this time.