Best Car Extended Warranty Reviews
You've just got the car, but should you rest easy? Not quite; not until you've got the level of protection that an extended car warranty brings. If you want the absolute best protection for your new prized asset, then take a look below at the auto warranty companies that we've tested. Each offers the type of comprehensive coverage protection that makes sleeping at night very easy -- no need to worry about any of the awful things that can happen to your car as a result of use and wear and tear.
Whether you are looking for extended car warranty protection for your tires, your windscreen -- even dent or ding protection, you'll find each ready to provide the type of coverage that has made hundreds of past customers very happy indeed. Each is also ranked, so you see in a clear way which is considered the absolute best:
Here are several reasons why CARCHEX is our #1 recommendation:
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Endorsed by industry expert Pat Goss from TV's MotorWeek and recommended by top companies such as Carfax, Lending Tree, Kelly Blue Book and CarBuyingTips.com.
- They have a 99.9% customer satisfaction rate, backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CARCHEX has ranked in the top Inc. 500/5000 for 3 years in a row.
- Instead of clicking through several confusing options, you are connected with an online specialist who guides you through the selection process. The specialist collects information about your vehicle to ensure that you get the best coverage and the lowest price.
- The CARCHEX Direct instant quoting system offers a low price, everyday guarantee.
Please note however, cars more than 10 yrs old and/or with more than 125,000 miles may not qualify. Also, coverage in California, Missouri and Washington is not offered at this time.
At Endurance, finding the right coverage plan to fit your needs is their #1 priority. In fact, they're so sure that you'll be satisfied with their coverage, they offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.
Please note however, cars more than 10 yrs old or with more than 150,000 miles may not qualify. Also, coverage in California is not offered at this time.
With autoPOM, you are allowed to cancel your coverage at any time. You will also enjoy the protection of a 60-day money-back guarantee. Payment plans are available, and no interest is charged.